Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.388 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b21,308 (£2,540) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)