Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00901 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,195 (CH$1,131,684) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chernihiv costs 25₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Asunción costs 400,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)