Cost of living in Oulu, Finland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.665 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 101% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b22,066 (€2,879) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (44 minutes ago)