Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.713 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 818 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)