Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35175 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,265 (Mex$ 29,184) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (43 minutes ago)