Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06526 BOB / RSD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 4% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,300 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,893 (136,263 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)