Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06388 BOB / XPF
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 161% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b25,857 (404,777 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,900 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)