Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.640 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,643 (£2,158) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 650 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)