Cost of living in Niš, Serbia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06525 BOB / RSD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,900 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,694 (133,242 Дин.) in Niš.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)