Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.912 BOB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,624 prices entered by 614 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 253% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)