Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 837 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.900 BOB / GTQ
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,181 (Q13,529) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)