Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06391 BOB / JPY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,091 (¥298,702) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)