Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.239 BOB / TRY
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,500 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b5,710 (4,608TL) in Nazilli.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)