Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.204 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b18,196 (C$3,497) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)