Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.629 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 93% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,331 (€2,272) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Punta del Este costs $U55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (about 3 hours ago)