Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.721 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 98% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,764 (€2,560) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 2,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Panama City costs 0.15 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)