Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.886 BOB / LYD *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,403 (2,129 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)