Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35175 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,262 (Mex$ 26,332) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (39 minutes ago)