Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.617 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 218 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guatemala City costs Q2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Meknes costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)