Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35867 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,920 (Mex$ 27,657) in Mexicali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,750 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)