Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12203 BOB / ARS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,600 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b6,438 (ARS $52,762) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)