Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.617 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,444 (€1,765) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)