Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,356 (﷼ 64,117,471) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 1 hour ago)