Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.713 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 37% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,731 (€1,780) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)