Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12410 BOB / ARS
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,800 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b5,160 (ARS $41,582) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)