Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 642 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00201 BOB / COP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b9,653 (COL$4,792,080) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Funchal, Madeira costs €23,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)