Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.715 BOB / SEK
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,474 (24,444 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)