Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44538 BOB / MVR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 69% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,589 (37,247 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)