Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,749 (﷼ 65,517,343) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dasmarinas costs Php25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mannheim costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)