Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11019 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b9,800 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,375 (руб 76,005) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 20,000₴ (about 4 hours ago)