Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.713 BOB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,878 prices entered by 456 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)