Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.914 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,099 ($1,461) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,500 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Manchester costs £1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)