Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.607 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 122% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,673 (€2,717) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,300 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Manchester costs £1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)