Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01907 BOB / AOA *
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 93% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,112 (1,002,000 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,900 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)