Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.682 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,280 (R$ 6,114) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 2,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Panama City costs 0.15 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)