Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.732 BOB / PLN
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is about the same as in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b11,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b10,991 (6,347 zł) in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lagos costs 24,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,948 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rennes costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)