Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.001 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,059 (£2,118) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chernihiv costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Asunción costs 400,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)