Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00890 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b11,105 (CH$1,247,376) in Linares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,800 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)