Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.059 BOB / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,978 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)