Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.644 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 77% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b19,469 (€2,547) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)