Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.662 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,855 (€1,808) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)