Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.644 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 60% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,587 (€2,301) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Zurich costs CHF 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)