Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10838 BOB / RUB
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b10,000 in Cochabamba you would need to make just about $b8,722 (руб 80,479) in Krasnodar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacna costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)