Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.774 BOB / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 853 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Istanbul costs 1.00TL (about 1 hour ago)