Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.908 BOB / USD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b21,911 ($3,172) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b10,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.840 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)