Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.628 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 20% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,900 (€1,429) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,100 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valparaiso costs CH$15,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Canberra costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Istanbul costs 1.00TL (about 1 hour ago)