Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.284 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b17,915 (C$3,390) in Kitchener-Waterloo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,700 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 3 hours ago)