Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06770 BOB / KES
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,253 (Shilling180,982) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)