Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.226 BOB / CAD
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b20,392 (C$3,902) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b11,000 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)