Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Cochabamba, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28031 BOB / UAH
Do you live in Cochabamba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Cochabamba (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,223 (36,469₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b9,400 in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Memphis, Tennessee costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeju costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Davao costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)